VirtualBox is a virtualization tools most used by users who want to have a second operating system on your computer. Although VmWare is a much more advanced, the VirtualBox main strength is its excellent performance and being free which encourages users to use in household.
A few hours ago, Oracle announced the first beta of what will be the version 4.3 of VirtualBox virtualization software. This new version includes the following new features:
- It has rewritten the code VT-x to provide greater support, better integration with system hardware and better performance.
- Now allow video capture screen virtual machine without using additional software.
- Added compatibility with touch devices via USB.
- Support for IPv6.
- An extended messaging mechanism is now available in VirtualBox 4.3.
- We can create a virtual router from VirtualBox (experimental mode at the moment).
- At the moment there is available the final version of VirtualBox 4.3 or know the date you are scheduled for release, but the version that Oracle has made available to users is a beta version is not recommended for production equipment or users seeking an optimal result. This version is recommended only in test environments.
Users who want to download VirtualBox 4.3 Beta1 can do it from the VirtualBox download directory.
Although this new version is still a beta, is quite stable. Also noteworthy is that in future betas corrected several errors that users (and developers) report and may add new features that will be available in the final version of VirtualBox 4.3.
Do you use VirtualBox? What do you think of the new features included in this new beta?